Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10 hours travelling to London

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by tb987, May 16, 2008.

1. tb987

tb987 New Member Webmaster

Did anybody get caught up in the problems with the trains between London and M anchester yesterday. I got to Milton Keynes and then the train turned around (not technically possible, but you know what I mean) due to power failures, then there were all the Ranger fans.
  2. KingPin

KingPin Member Webmaster

TB, if you was in MK you should have popped in for a coffee!!

I never got stuck but I did notice a lot more coaches on the road then usual on my travels.

3. tb987

tb987 New Member Webmaster

It wasn't quite MK, Bletchley which is just north I think. I needed a pint not a coffee!!! It is always interesting how stupid people are on trains with regards to what they say. The last time I went down there were two lads on the way to SES. They were really slagging off an ex-colleague and talking a lot about mother's day campaigns - it seems you can make a lot of money from these seasonal events. I won't mention the colleague as I know the company he works for and the high-street client he poached. The other thing that was interesting was the fact that a broadsheet in the Uk uses PPC as they sell page impressions at x CPM and can buy it from Google et al at x-1 - the budget was £10,000 per month. All very interesting.

Featured Resources (View All)