Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Bionic_Woman, May 16, 2007.

1. Bionic_Woman

Bionic_Woman Guest

Do you do your own accountancy or do you pay somebody else to do it for you?

One of my neighbours is an accountant and all the taxi drivers go to him to have theirs done.
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I have an accountant that does my bookkeeping and accountancy stuff, its the most boring chore I find, having to gather receipt for £20 petrol here, £5 stationery there :(
  3. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

Bionic Woman

Are you a full time webmaster or do you have a day job aswell?
  4. Bionic_Woman

Bionic_Woman Guest

I do not work at the moment gkd_uk.

I am currently studying. How come you ask? :)
  5. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

Temi is a full time webmaster

I have a fulltime job but have just recently started a couple of websites which is more of a hobby.

Just wanted to know a bit more about you :)
  6. Bionic_Woman

Bionic_Woman Guest

That's ok gkd_uk. :)

You must not get much sleep then with a full time job and running forums. :D
  7. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Guest

I'm at work right now :)
  8. leehaddin

leehaddin New Member Webmaster

Don't. Accounting service are relatively cheap (e.g. in Europe, you can get an accountant for 30€/hour), and as you are likely to have just a few bills per month, skilled accountant can do the job for you in 15-30 minutes. Just invest a couple of hundred bucks that you need to pay them for six months and spend the time you save by securing your financing or improving your product.
  9. delux0190

delux0190 New Member Webmaster

Smooth Moves and Essential Services

Whether your financial concerns include a business or simply relate to ensuring your family's long-term

security, you want to have confidence that you're making the right choices. Since the landscape seems

to change so quickly—and, let's face it, so do your needs—the decisions you make today need to leave

you in a good position for tomorrow, too. A little advanced planning can make all the difference

between events having control of you and you having control of events. Our comprehensive range of

financial services can help you get the upper hand and, when you have to react quickly to an

unexpected event, do so from a position of strength. Take a look at our service menu to get an idea of

all the ways we can help you.

Featured Resources (View All)