Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any idea how they done this ?

Discussion in 'Monetisation' started by RiverWire, Apr 17, 2008.

1. RiverWire

RiverWire New Member Webmaster

hi all ive been looking for good intergration of adsense to my vb forum, ive seen this

MyP2P Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Just under the "general" in the main forum body, there are adsense ads i think it looks good and is in a prime spot for a high traffic site

Does anyone know how they have done it ? i cant find any mods anywhere.
  2. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

It is against the T&C, that graphic arrow on the left is pointing to the ads.
  3. RiverWire

RiverWire New Member Webmaster

Oh yeah hadnt noticed that, well i wouldnt put a anything like that in it, however i would like to know how to do it.
  4. TnT

TnT New Member Webmaster

:search:I can't see any google ads, but can see where the arrows are.

It's just a template hack - find the spot in the template and insert adsense code - it can sometimes be that easy, although sometimes you can find yourself looking at a blank screen (so make sure you have a backup) trial and error most of the time. I've tended to insert them out the way at the bottom so they're not too intrusive, or just underneath the banner / logo (in the header).

On one of the sites we've since moved over to a CMS which has nice blocks left and right, a nice handy place to put them and to always have on screen no matter where members are navigating.

Featured Resources (View All)