Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone want to buy some databases?

Discussion in 'Staff Room' started by OldWelshGuy, Apr 4, 2007.

1. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

I am posting this here as I am keeping the offer to a close few friends online.

I have some databases, and I am going to sell a VERY limited amount of each one. The databases are in MS Access format. I have the following databases

USA 14 Million listings £1000
    CA 850,000 £250
    Au 1 million £250
    UK 1.9 Million £500
    NZ 120,000 £150

Or you can buy them all for £1250. This data is worth £five figures and then some, it will earn you a LOT of money if you use it right.

All countries except NZ contain;
    Business name
    terminating category 'beauty salons', 'health clubs' etc rather
    than 'beauty', 'health'.
    Approx 10% with fax, email, website.

NZ database is a bit upmarket in that it includes managers and directors
    names. But no email or website details. Naturally it includes business name,
    address, zip, phone, fax etc.

They are not cheap by normal sales value, but they are 2006 november data, so are very accurate.

(10% of emails = 1.9 million Uk business email addresses) do the maths and work out what sort of money you can earn. 1.9M x 1/100 take up of upgrade in a directory will give you 19,000 signups. Charge £5 and you have just made yourself almost £100,000 :D

I would consider going down this route myself, but I am about to embark on a project that blows £100,000 into the wind, so I just don't have the time. No need for pms as we are a closed shop, but feel free to PM me if you like, or email me admin@umbrella-consultancy.co.uk.

IMPORTANT: Not a mention of this outside of this room please, I keep my business dealings tight and among friends.

2. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

No Takers? I have been approached by a couple of people outside this forum who want to work with me on the project. I provide the data, they provide the legwork, we share the earnings.

If anyone is interested in this sort of arrangement let me know anyhow. I might keep the dat now, as there are 1400 business types in there, this means about 3,000 niche directories :D

Featured Resources (View All)