Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blog link system

Discussion in 'Staff Room' started by OldWelshGuy, May 9, 2007.

1. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

I am putting together a quiet network of people who will post blog link articles as a network. There will be absolutely no pattern or exchange, I will make it all random.

I am suggesting whoever wants the links will provide the article which includes the anchor text, and we will then post it on a blog.

Of course there would need to be a fair few blogs involved to ensure it is not seen as a network, and I would make sure that there would be absolutely no pattern or cross linking.

If we can get about 20-50 blogs involved, across a range of topics, then we can build some very good backlinks for our own and client sites.

Anyone interested?
  2. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant Webmaster

Of course, I'm interested in, though I have only one.
  3. OldWelshGuy

Thats ok you can set another couple up on frespace etc ;)
  4. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I am interested, I have access to about 5 blogs.
  5. Well, you can count me in too.
  6. OldWelshGuy

Ther is absolutely no question that contextual linking is the way forward for perfect SEo. As the search engines introduce Block level link analysis into their algorithims (google are already using it by the look of things), then the main body of the text will be the most highly prized and valuable linking area. If the content on the page is on topic, and if the link is within the text, then those links will be the mutts nutts of backlinks. Add to this a couple of other outbounds to authority sites on topic pages in the same block, and you will have one seriously valuable backlink ;)

It will take me a week or two to get things organised, but we can invite trusted friends into the group as and when we decide. I will set up a forum that wil be password protected so the spiders can't get at it, and we can then discuss everything on there. (it will not be a public forum it is purely for the system).

Featured Resources (View All)