Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Blogs making their impact felt

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by temi, Jun 6, 2006.

1. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

The impact of blogging has reached a tipping point, argues Julian Smith, senior analyst at Jupiter Research.

This week's We Media forum was covered by the blogs
    Anyone studying the media over the last few months might have noticed a sudden increase in concern about the growth of consumer-created content and the impact of blogging on business.

In December 2005, a white paper on the influence of bloggers on corporate reputation by Market Sentinel, Onalytica and Immediate Future highlighted the negative impact one individual, Jeff Jarvis, could have on a brand's reputation, in this case Dell, through angry blog postings about his bad customer experience.

source: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4976276.stm
  2. blog spamming is on the increase as well. I think the blog software that deals with spam the best will become the most popular in the future. wordpress does a good job of this.
  3. etechsupport

etechsupport Guest

I highly discourage use of any means to send spam, it can be very damaging to your reputation and may result in law suit.
  4. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

Exactly Etechsupport, that is the reason I always spoof other peoples email addresses when I spam <joke, I don't spam>

Featured Resources (View All)