Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

British tv show—MI5(stardvdcity.com)

Discussion in 'Monetisation' started by shane22, Apr 19, 2010.

1. shane22

shane22 New Member Webmaster

MI5 [or Spooks] as it known everywhere it seems but here in the States] is a great combination of 24/Alias/James Bond with a brutal streak that might make some queasy. There is a scene in the 2nd episode that became one of the most controversial scenes in British television history ,and with good reason. MI5 DVD 1-8 It is a visceral, indellible shocker that makes you want to reach for the antacid. If you can stomach it, the show is exciting, smart and engaging. The real problem - as someone already pointed out in another review - is the DVD menu. MI5 DVD 1-8 You almost have to be a Spook to figure out how to traverse the complicated menu universe you enter in MI5. I was apparently too stupid to figure it all out the first few times MI5 DVD 1-8 because I ended up starting the 1st episode over and over until I finally figured out that I was in the wrong 'dosier'. Dumb me. While it is clever, I still would prefer not to have to have government clearance to skip to the next episode. I like the SHOW to make me think and challenge me. ___________________dvdsuperdeal.comhigh disney dvd

Featured Resources (View All)