Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Can someone reccommend some plugins please

Discussion in 'Content Management Systems' started by Lorna, May 10, 2007.

1. Lorna

Lorna New Member Webmaster

Could you please have a look at our blog at Tick Every Box Property News Centre and reccommend some plugins to make it better.

Ideally I am looking for a better photo plugin, as the one we have just seems to do tiny photos, and I would like to put a bookmarking plugin, either after every post or in the sidebar. I am open to suggstions as to any others you may think are good though!

I have had a look at the lists of plugins on the Wordpress site, but to be honest I have no idea what the differences are between them. I won't be installing them myself - our internet people will do that, but they want me to find which ones I want, which is hard when you don't know.

Any advice much appreciated, but don't make it too complicated please!
  2. bochgoch

bochgoch New Member Webmaster

On WP I don't use a plugin for photo's but integrate lightbox ... you can see it in action on mybarnconversion (a site I know you've visited :) ) There are WP plugins that use lightbox but I can't vouch for them.

Share This is a great plugin for bookmarking.

[self promotion]For suggesting similar posts to readers to build page-views I recommend If You Liked That[/self promotion] :)

Featured Resources (View All)