Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Helpdesk' started by maxseo, Jan 23, 2007.

1. maxseo

maxseo Guest

how about quick look of one of my sites downunder,

Any constructive and honest feedback and opinions will be greatly appreciated

2. Piotrek

Piotrek Guest

Looks nice. The layout is fine, only thing I would say that there is too much off all sorts of things at the first glance (main page) for me with no "main information". Nothing catches eye at the first glance... Only when I start reading small letters I find adverts, news etc...
    Clicking 'home' gets you to /cars/index.php instead of the top directory... Which CMS did you use, Mambo, Joomla?

Well, keep it up!

(P.S. - I like the favicon ;) )
  3. midlandi

midlandi Guest

I like it.
    But i would agree with Piotreksan it does need something catchy on the homepage.
    The ads for the cars are neicely laid out.
    A bit slow loading this end though.
  4. maxseo

maxseo Guest

Thanks Piotrek

There is few things that must be changed, thanks for the feedback, I purchased some classifieds script, but to get it to this state as it works now I had to modify it another 50% at a minimum

5. maxseo

maxseo Guest

I have a site similiar to this one, but this one I think I will sell or delay the work on it for later. It is sitting there and waiting for some TLC. I had an offer form desperatecarseller.co.uk to go into some partnership to advertise their cars, but no time really

Thanks for the feedback, I will work on the home page this week

6. midlandi

midlandi Guest

The ukcarsearch has it almost spot on. The search logo gets your attention right away.It dosnt say much but says alot (if you know what i mean)
    BTW sent pm with something that might interest you.
  7. adnan

adnan New Member Webmaster

I wish au would open their registry so we could register some .com.au domains

Featured Resources (View All)