Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chatting tool increases traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lemonice, Aug 3, 2006.

1. lemonice

lemonice Guest

hey first time poster here,
    but i see a lot of you guys talking about increasing traffic at your web sites, and i didnt know where to stick this post so i put it where there are the most topics :-o . I know that Sina (chinese company, I'm from china) is offering a chatting tool that allows users who are on the same webpage to chat with one another. So if you have a particularly interesting piece at you website, you can install the tool (and its free i believe) to incite conversation and probably increase traffic. installation is pretty simple you just need to copy and paste a couple of lines into your webpage html, and theres a 'how to' guide at its website. I heard they also added new IM features to it. Anyways just a suggestion.

the device is called Woocall

heres the link to the english version of the website
  2. I find that those sort of tools are great for buisness websites. so the custmer can talk to the slaes people then and there. I've only ever saw it on web-host sites. I gave it consideration for my own sites, but when I'm online I usually have too much to do. I guess I'd rather have customers email me, as it gives me 24 hours to reply.

Featured Resources (View All)