Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Contest alogo, message from Misi

Discussion in 'SEO Contest Planning' started by temi, Jan 10, 2008.

1. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I got this message from Misi, I wonder if this will be changing the algo Bagi designed significantly or if the new algo Misi is working on is okay with Bagi:

I've some delay with this application code, because the thinks are not how was planed originally.
    -----------misi's message below-------------------
    The competition count the competitor web site SERP position for the competition keyword, and not the backlinks or the PR for what we
    already have application service. (same with how is on http://www.seo-verseny.hu/ )

So what we need to count for example is the below:

- what is the position of the site temi.co.uk on the Google results for the keyword 'SEO2008'.

So if we search on the Google for the keyword SEO2008, and on the result list, your site temi.co.uk will be displayed on the
    position 9, you will be on the top ten, on the position 9.

Also the code need to be very fast, because the application will need to update daily 100, 200 or a maximal 300 sites position on
    the Google, and to update this on the database, so the classic 'remote fopen' - open in back the Google page and parse the content
    of the html will not okay on this case.

Now, tonight I have ready the required new code, and this code get any site Google search engine rank position, from the Google
    result list for any defined keyword, and get one result in less than one second.

2. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant Webmaster

Guys, it is absolutly okay for me. I have the willingness to adapt myself to the technical possibilities. Misi, is it possible to make the user tag of following link appear next to competiting URL at the result page?
    <a href="http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/" target="_blank" user="your name">UK webmaster forum seo contest</a>

Featured Resources (View All)