Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Does backlinks from international sites help UK ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SEOmm, Dec 9, 2008.

1. SEOmm

SEOmm New Member Webmaster

I am curious that, if backlinks from those sites that are not indexed in 'page from the UK' search results can help a site's 'page from the UK' ranking?

Do you only trade or exchange links with sites indexed in 'pages from the UK'?

I have a PR4 site which has good ranking on google.com, And recently I created a sub-directory in order to rank on google.co.uk. So far, it seems that google.co.uk seems to think of this sub directory as a new site. And it looks like that it can't pass quality from PR4 home page to that sub-directory through cross site links.
    This sub-directory takes 2 weeks to get indexed on google.co.uk. While as usual, if I give a cross site links to a in site page, that page should be indexed in no more than 3 days.

I am new to UK SEO.
    I will really appreciate your advise. :dancing:
  2. SEOmm

SEOmm New Member Webmaster

links exchange

Also I am interested in link exchanges / cross site 3 way linking with really good quality sites.
    I have 5 quality shopping sites (1 PR5 & 4 PR4) which have good ranking on google.com. And 1000- 2000 unique visitors for each site.

And I would like to purchase PR3-5 site wide links about 'wedding / invitations / hair/ wigs/fashion ....' too. As well as blog reviews.

Featured Resources (View All)