Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

E-commerce Promotion

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by didmac0, Apr 21, 2010.

1. didmac0

didmac0 New Member Webmaster

Hello Friends,

I would like to share with you about the E-Commerce Promotion in SEO. E-Commerce Promotion brings quality of your website, and attract them to become your customer.

E-Commerce promotion strategy based on requirements, competition and user's behaviors which gives assurance to that you can fully utilize online store.

E-Commerce Promotion have seven Methods:

1)PR:Press Release is about getting magazines, newspapers, and e-zines to tell their readers about your site. This is hard. The editors demand interesting stories.

2)Refferals:Make it easy for them and provide incentives to do so. Make it easy for them to send email to invite their friends to your site.

3)Print Ads: Keep the message minimal - just tell us what you sell and list your URL. Start with the cheapest classified ads in the best publications you can afford.

4)Banner Ads:Create high quality banners. Run the banners on several well-targeted sites and buy enough impressions to determine if they perform.

5)Affiliate Programs:Provide a reciprocal link or give them a cut of the revenues generated from their referrals. Do not affiliate with mediocre sites.

6)Search Engines:All web businesses must implement an effective search engine strategy. Follow the basics - submit to search engines, insert meta tags, and use well-crafted titles, but don't obsess. Very few businesses thrive from search engine traffic alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
  2. kinzie

kinzie New Member Webmaster

Thnx, but it says 7 methods and you have given 6 )))
    though I wouldn't say those are all the methods.
  3. MarkAse

MarkAse New Member Webmaster

It's interesting that you mention not partnering with mediocre companies when it comes to your affiliate program. Do you really think it is worth the time for a small business to check out each potential affiliate? What do I really have to lose by partnering with a site that does not have much traffic?

Just wondering because that seems to go against most standard advice in the affiliate marketing area.
  4. airforce1

airforce1 New Member Webmaster

Thanks for your nice sharing.

For me, I think social media is the best channel for promoting our EC sites these days. :)

All the best,
  5. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member Webmaster

I agree. Social media , such as facebook, twitter and good idea of vedio can boots sales too.:scooter:

Featured Resources (View All)