Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Facebook Pages for Websites

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Teg, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Teg

Teg I'm a Boss! Webmaster

Many people set up facebook pages for their forums, blogs, websites, and companies. Are you one of those people who has a Facebook page for one of those purposes?

In the past, I have had a Facebook page specifically for my forum or website. However, as of the moment with my current site less than one month old, I haven't yet set up and account and I'm not sure If I am going to or not.
  2. kathleen Collins

kathleen Collins New Member Webmaster

You may or may not want to have a Facebook page for your forum or website; that entirely depends on how well you are able to manage it.

But you might want to keep this in mind:

The major problem with social media, is that the reality rarely measures up to the immense expectations it generates, some of them being:
    1. Businesses and organisations are made to believe that social media is easy and a free medium, does not involve a lot of time and energy.
    2. We have been led to believe that just being on Facebook and posting every once in a while, will provide us qualified leads and paying customers.
    3. There is a belief that no-brainers connect to customers and prospects. Sadly, this is not true! Content is King!

Featured Resources (View All)