Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAQ - Good Link Exchange

Discussion in 'Reciprocal Link Exchange' started by dreamsubmitting, Dec 3, 2007.

1. dreamsubmitting

dreamsubmitting New Member Webmaster

Hi guys out here,

Link Exchanging is the process of exchanging text links or banner links between websites. The use of link exchanges helps improve traffic, through numerous inbound links so users on other websites can click through. Exchanging links is normally a free process, which makes link exchanges cost effective. Another benefit of exchanging links is that it helps improve placement in the search engines.

1. What type of link should i need to exchange?
    100% static links not using ref=nofollow. And related to your site niche.

2. How can i decide that who is good for exchange?
    Check Sites Stats like Age of domain, pr and Google Back links. Try to exchange with sites owner.

3. Is this right to take link on pr0?
    Yes, but the most important thing is that sites niche.

4. What should i do when mine exchanged link is removed?
    In this case you 1st need to contact that guy from who exchange it with you. If he/she don't reply you then you remove his/her back link which you provide at time of exchange.

Make a list of link exchange did, not only here every time when you do.

Hope this can help to get good exchange...
    If you have more suggestion or i don't satisfy with my answer so plz feel free to tell here..

Thanks Dilpreet [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. SkinnerW

SkinnerW New Member Webmaster

If someone is not a long time member of any particular forum or does not buy/sell stuff here to earn iTrader points does not mean that his site not worth linking to or he will try to screw you in any way.

You should check age/history and quality of the site he is offering link to and try to determine if he is the actual owner of that site...
  3. dreamsubmitting

Right you need to check site stats too like : age of domain, back links etc.

Thanks for sharing...

4. OldDarkstarAccount

OldDarkstarAccount Senior Member Webmaster

From my point of view, you first have to look at the domain of the site. And I do not mean the domain as www. site...

The links you get from sites related to yours are very important, so if you anyhow want to do a link exchange, do it whithin the space of the theme, of the subject. Lately I have tried a different approach for link exchanges. Since the domain of activity is not that large BUT its quite difficult to get a nice backlink, I call the webmasters of those site. Its easier for me to show that I really am interested and I consider their site of quality. Yet, my rate of success was not that hight till now, maybe because most of the persons I called had just basic idea of what I was talking about...
  5. dreamsubmitting

Yes dark,
    Niche should be same for link exchange..

Featured Resources (View All)