Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For some, Credit Crunch is not bad at all

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by hasan_889, May 13, 2008.

1. hasan_889

hasan_889 New Member Webmaster

In a recent survey conducted by BBC shows that 28% Britons want property prices to fall more, while 22% want an increse in property price.

Biggest UK lender, Halifax has reported that average property price has fell by 1.3% in the month, April. It contributed to the first year-on-year drop since February, 1996.

Another good news, if you have million pounds! :thumbsup:

Million pounds properties sale has gone down at least 15% in England and Wales and 25% in London.

To read more visit Property Prices : Britons want more down fall | Hasan-Online.com - Jinnat Ul Hasan Homepage
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I want it to fall by 50% or more
  3. vicdigi

vicdigi New Member Webmaster

Well that would obviously state you'd like to buy a property or two!

How I too wish they would drop by as much. Just scary to think what else could happen in UK if they fall by that much...
  4. temi

Whilst I am the beneficiary of this crazy price rise (my house value has increased by over 100% in 6 years) I just think its completely mad, a friend of mine in his 30s with a good job is still stuck in his parents house because he could not buy, he has been saving for years :(

And also, I will like to buy one or two properties for investment, could not even afford a shoe box in the location I would love at the current prices.

5. temi

I feel for this group of Brits as well, its not a great position to be in.
  6. rhyswynne

rhyswynne Member Webmaster

That sounds so much like me :(, 24 and living at home. I've got a great job, just can't afford anywhere to live. I'd love to live somewhere else than with my parents, I just can't afford it :(

The worst is going to University. You get used to living away from home, and then you go back to living like a 15 year old :(

Featured Resources (View All)