Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

For Whom You Build A Website

Discussion in 'Forums' started by Pranav7Designer, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pranav7Designer

Pranav7Designer New Member Webmaster

To find your success at Search Engine Optimization, you have to design your website keeping the buyer in your mind. And the the last it's all about the profit not the fame.

Let me know your point of view in developing a website.
    abdulabir likes this.
  2. gadgetised

gadgetised New Member Webmaster

I design my website with the reader as the priority. This involves writing tailored and quality content that is niche specific and unique.
  3. Jessi

Jessi New Member Webmaster

My top priority is the real visitor who will be landing on the site. They always come first.

That being said, real users have to be able to FIND the site in the first place, so I still think that SEO serves its purpose in that area. I do still have to keep keywords in mind, for example, when writing the content or adding meta tags. I have to make sure spiders can even crawl the site so the site shows up in search results. There are other items that simply still have to be done, even if they aren't the highest priority necessarily.
  4. abhishekbt

abhishekbt New Member Webmaster

I agree completely we should focus on the conversion and build a website for customers not for bots, if you will build a website by keeping customers in mind, then I am sure you will get more conversion.

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.