Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gambling directory structure...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SkinnerW, Jan 8, 2008.

1. SkinnerW

SkinnerW New Member Webmaster

Hey guys,

I am regularly getting submissions of gambling sites to my two bidding directories.

Few month back I have registered domain name especially for gambling directory but did not get myself togethere to put it online. Since I still feel that this kind of directory can bring some nice money flow I want to get it going asap...

My question is: from your experience (if you have some with gambling links) should I base this gambling directory on bidding script or make it a regular premium directory with variety of sponsored/featured options?

My options are LinkBidScript and eSyndicat Pro.

Thanks for suggestions!
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I think you may generate more revenue if you base it on a bidding link that a regular directory, the reason I think so is that gambling sites tends to love being on the index page and they also seem to compete with one another, a bidding directory will help you play on this competition.

You can also use a regular directory and place a premium on listing that are featured on the homeage of the directory,
  3. SkinnerW

SkinnerW New Member Webmaster

Thanks Temi, I also have feeling that "gambling spirit" may work better for this niche...

Any other oppinions?

Featured Resources (View All)