Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Get hosting and domains at the same company? Is it a good idea?

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by TAN co Net, Apr 27, 2010.

1. TAN co Net

TAN co Net New Member Webmaster

I would like to register domain name and order shared hosting account to run the web site (ordinary personal web site).
    My friend recommended me to choose webhostgiant.com as it offers both cheap domain name registration and web hosting accounts.

Do you think that buying hosting and registering domain with one and the same company will be a good idea?
  2. Lovely

Lovely Senior Member Webmaster

There is nothing bad in buying domain name and hosting package with the same provider, in as much as the provider is a well normal, reliable and has been in the business for a long time.

If you think otherwise, then you can register your domain name here: Domain name registration and hosting with other web hosting providers of your choice.
  3. Jewelry

Jewelry New Member Webmaster

I don't see anything bad in registering domain and ordering hosting services at one and the same company.
    But you shouldn't be so confident in choosing web hosting company as there are many other good and reliable.
    I would recommend you to check Gigapros.com - highly uptime, competitive pricing, good reputation and skillful support.
    They give free domain name within hosting package.
    They can meet your expectations.
  4. clide&web

clide&web New Member Webmaster

There's a lot of web hosting company that offer this kind of cheap package of domain and hosting services. I recommend you check their reviews first before closing a deal. This help you weigh and chose for the best alternative.

Featured Resources (View All)