Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Goscomb technology review for vps server (and pie!)

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by neilrbowen, Feb 10, 2012.

1. neilrbowen

neilrbowen Member Webmaster

Here is my Goscomb Technologies Ltd rating & review.

Warning: This thread contains Meat. Off you trot Manwell.

First of a few reviews coming up! I have taken on a few vps's of late, and I suppose one day I should update on my once per 3 year review of M247, but enough of them and more about this positive story...

I had the requirment for 5x low end VPS servers for general monitoring uses, and one of the companies i picked was Goscomb.
    Their XEN10 packaged offered very decent specifications and a wopping 800GB transfer per month.

The server was setup within the hour, and has been working perfectly over the last 2 weeks and I've done my best to test it ;)

Communication was great and fast. It was also nice to get a small discount for year payment too.

Absolutly perfect VPS, and they even stuck to their word of a Free PIE if I ever ordered off them!
    *Note: Extreme blackmail was used to obtain free Pie, and I have no idea if anyone else will have the skils to get one out of them!

Thank you Goscomb! Certainly a company I would hope to have more services with when I need them!
    Check out their VPS's at VPS Hosting - Xen Cluster - Virtual Hosting, Virtual Private Servers and VDS | Goscomb Technologies Limited

Featured Resources (View All)