Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HAhaha, Japanese companies not doin well

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Win8282, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Win8282

Win8282 Guest

Well, as u mite know (this news is pretty old, but I gotta tell ya guys) I hate Japs, especially the Gov't, since they tortured Koreans in their colonial reign, killed close to million, and tortured even more. They now, are trana steal our frekin land, cos we just found out that it is the first place that there is a frekin drop of petroleum. They are also distorting history by ommiting many crappy stuff they did in history books.

Anyways, the thing is that Japs companies, in this case Toshiba and Sony lost in lawsuits against U.S. companies.

Toshiba had to pay close to 1/2 a billion (437 million bucks) for spying and stealing ideas of others

Sony had to pay 90 million bucks since they were charged of not giving credit to a company for their idea of rumbling console.

Hehe, take that Japs (Gov't)!
  2. Duke

Duke Guest

You really have some issues with the Japanese don't you?
  3. ovi

ovi Guest

Hope that we don't have any nervous Japs members :)

4. Duke

Duke Guest

lol, no sh1t3
  5. seb_

seb_ Guest

I cant say i'm in love the japenese govement but do you really think their any worse than the The US Goverment?
  6. Win8282

Win8282 Guest

Dunno, I also, well hate the US go
    ve a lil, since they + Russia caused the unfortunate split of Korea...
  7. seb_

seb_ Guest

yeah the US caused alot...
  8. Paul_KY

Paul_KY New Member Webmaster

Do you really want to get me started?
  9. Win8282

Win8282 Guest

No.... wait, oh yeah, ur from Kentucky? well, I said gov't... and well, I preffer U.S x 1000 better than those **** japs...., I mean, cos if not we'd be poor...
  10. seb_

seb_ Guest

I dont think there is a goverment anywhere that is half decent. However I have some very strong opinions about the american goverment and I am not very happy with old T. Blair for being Bush's puppy throughout the whole Iraqi(an?) War.

No offence towards americans i just dont like lying politicians but i dont think a truthall politician exists anywhere...
  11. Duke

Duke Guest

Hey leave the poor Russians out of this. Why do you think I go by the name Duke, it's because I'm half Dukabor. Believe it or not, I'm half Russian, my moms maiden name is Sookerukoff and my grandparents immigrated to Canada from Russia.

Too much info I know but I have to defend my heritage lol.
  12. Win8282

Win8282 Guest

seb, what u said is completely right.
    And yeah Duke, I havent insulted Russia yet, I just think that communism aint the way (btw, Im from south korea, not north)

Featured Resources (View All)