Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Have you joined on Link Vault?

Discussion in 'Forum Post Exchange' started by bince, Oct 12, 2005.

1. bince

bince New Member Webmaster

I've joined Link Vault for getting links.

Link Vault is an excellent website marketing strategy made up of a large group of quality websites. Each new member must bring to the network at least one high quality website and make available a few links slots for existing members. In return you receive 'Vaultage' which you use to receive links from the other members websites.

Each website added to the network will be approved by a person before any links are placed to ensure it meets the strict quality guidelines. Link Vault is completely free and the set up is straightforward, flexible and easily customized. All the links are static, unless you delete them or the site is removed. You also have full control over the number of text links you receive.

See more information of Link Vault
  2. maro25

maro25 Guest

I don't know, but I actually don't like such link exchanges! I link them more personal and done manually! They will be much more effective and you are not risking getting banned from search engines
  3. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I agree with you Maro, personal touch beats autotmate system any time, though automated system saves time
  4. ovi

ovi Guest

I don't trust Autotmate system, I prefer better the hand made exchanges.

5. join this and google WILL ban you. Guarenteed.

Featured Resources (View All)