Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Piotreksan, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Piotreksan

Piotreksan Guest

Hi! I'm from Poland. I study biotechnology and as it goes about web design I'm complete amateur. I only know how to use MS FrontPage;) However I'm thinking of creating my own web site (or two...;)) ) That's why I hope I can learn something here. I've already looked at the html tutorial:) I'm intrested in flash as well.
  2. FiveseveN

FiveseveN Guest

If you're not planning on becoming a professional web-designer, I say don't bother learning Flash. But it's your decision, so...
  3. Piotreksan

Piotreksan Guest

Thanks for the advice FiveseveN! I'm planning to make friends with HTML first and then -if I need it- get to FLASH. I thought of it because sites in FLASH look really nice, often better than HTML ones. But I may be wrong...
  4. crowebird

crowebird New Member Webmaster

welcome to the fourm!
  5. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Welcome to UK Webmaster World Piotrek, you are righ, the begining for you since you are a complete beginner is HTML, you can then learn flash if you are going to be a pro like FiveseveN adviced

6. crowebird

crowebird New Member Webmaster

Even if you arnt going to build a site in flash, I would still recommend learning it, there is so much you can do in it. I build games, along with my site in flash.
  7. Eric

Eric Guest

Welcome to the boards piotreksan!!!
  8. Piotreksan

Piotreksan Guest

I feel very welcome here:) I started studying HTML. I'll have a look at FLASH when I reach appropriate level in HTML. Because I haven't got any books I'm looking for some tutorial on the web. If anyone have seen one -please let me know! Thank you in advance!

Featured Resources (View All)