Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from John

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phunk Rabbit, May 18, 2010.

1. Phunk Rabbit

Phunk Rabbit New Member Webmaster

Hi UK Webmasters World members.

My name is John, I am from (Woburn Sands) Milton Keynes.

I am currently employed as web support and CSS designer for the Accountant Websmiths and I am slowly building my own web design business.

I have been in the industry for 4 years now and have been freelancing for 7 years.

Although I have no qulifications of note I would like to think my ability is of a high level.

My speciality is design however I am proficient in XHTML, CSS, W3C Standards, On page SEO and PHP.

While my business site is still underconstruction I have a gallery avalible on DeviantART, (account name: johnjnerush) showing some of my web design works and photography.

My hobbies and interests include photography, hunting/shooting (i.e. pest control for farmers, shotgunning pidgeons and rifle range shooting) and when I have the time, EVE-Online.

My major downfall is spelling and comprehension, I am hoping that participating in a forum will also help me with these most basic of skills.

I hope that I can bring some knowledge to the forum and learn in return.

I look forward to talking to you all on the board.

2. DotComBum

DotComBum New Member Webmaster

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!
  3. rabicamail

rabicamail New Member Webmaster

Hi john warm welcome to the forum i glad to find a experience person like who got good knowledge in web development .

Featured Resources (View All)