Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Sunny Manchester

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TWD-Tony, Aug 4, 2005.

1. TWD-Tony

TWD-Tony Guest

Hi guys / girls, my name is Tony and I own a small but up and coming webhosting business in Manchester.
    I won't post the URL incase it is taken as spamming (some forums don't like it) even though I have NEVER spammed a forum in my life!

I am always looking for new concepts, design ideas and technology - I suppose you could say that my company is more than just a "host" but more of a web development company as we handle design / SEO / software integration etc.

Anyway - I'm pleased to have joined and will hopefully learn a few things PLUS if anyone has any hosting questions then just SHOUT!!!
  2. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum :)
  3. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Hello Tony,
    Welcome to UK Webmaster World :)
  4. Pentarix

Pentarix Guest

5. Duke

Duke Guest

Welcome Tony, I have a ton of webhost questions and you'll likely hear them from time to time.
  6. TWD-Tony

TWD-Tony Guest

Feel free to fire away at anytime!
  7. Hi Tony, I used to live in Mancehster but don't remember it being particularly sunny :)

I'm doing many of the things you're doing as regards the internet so we could have some good discussions.
  8. KlaasKoopman

KlaasKoopman Guest

welcome! i got a friend named manchester :D gehe, well have a nice stay!
  9. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

I guess it brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'spending the afternoon in Manchester' :D
  10. Lanre

Lanre Guest

Hi Tony,
    How are you doing?
  11. lovely

lovely Guest

Hello Tony, welcome here :) I hope you will enjoy your stay here :) :)

Featured Resources (View All)