Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jess, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Jess

Jess Guest

Well I first came here to advertise my site - but found that the people here were really nice so decided to come back.

I'm 19 years old and work as a freelance SEO. I used to moderate at ozzu webmaster forums but recently dropped it due to lack of time.

I enjoy snowboarding and surfing and regualrly visit MK Snowdome and newquay in the summer.

Good to meet you all :)
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Hey Jess,
    I am pleased you did not just use UK WWW to promote your site, I am pleased you came back, we can use a quality webmaster (Am I being Politically incorrect?) like you. I am pleased you auction went well
  3. Robster

Robster Guest

Hi Jess...nice change to see a female webmaster

welcome :)
  4. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

Jess might be a dude ;) Welcome Jess. I am working with a ski group holiday company at the moment. Something I have never got into due to many of my mates getting hit by eejits who can't ski or snowboard. I stuck to driving fast cars, playing rugby and riding fast bikes, far safer (apart from eejit drivers who can't see you) ;)
  5. dmscs

dmscs New Member Webmaster

Welcome to the UK Webmaster Forums Jess.

19 and a freelance SEO! Thats some acheivement! Congratulations and your input in here will be valued.

6. lovely

lovely Guest

Hello Jess, nice to have you here :) welcome and enjoy your stay.
  7. ovi

ovi Guest

Hello Jess,

Welcome in here, nice to have you arround

8. Jess

Jess Guest

Thanks for the kind welcomes all :)

Featured Resources (View All)