Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi everyone! Natural health momma blogger here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DancinKarmaBear, Sep 30, 2013.

1. DancinKarmaBear

DancinKarmaBear New Member Webmaster

Just trying to learn all that I can. Interested in meeting knew people and exchanging knowledge and views. I am so happy to have found this forum! I am an Herbal Artist, I am currently working on a health book which also goes over activism and environmental causes.

My blog is about health and natural remedies as well as educational pieces and reviews on herbal remedies and recipes. I talk about the challenges of motherhood, and the challenges of getting healthy. Anyways, that is just a little bit about me. Looking foreward to getting to meet all of you!
  2. Zerth

Zerth New Member Webmaster

Hi DancinKarmaBear!

Welcome to SEOTalkForums, I'm glad you found this forum, you'll be able to find many things you probably don't know yet here. The community here is also very nice, so hope you enjoy your stay.

But welcome again :D
  3. caparica007

caparica007 New Member Webmaster

Hey dancing bear, welcome to SEO Talk. I have never heard for that concept herbal artist, what does that mean?
  4. millshre

millshre New Member Webmaster

Hello! I'm also new. I'm really interested in natural health as well. I have never heard of "Herbal Artist" so I'm definitely off to look that up right now. Welcome. :)

Featured Resources (View All)