Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi sorry for being dumb :)

Discussion in 'Boss Cart - JV Series' started by RiverWire, Apr 9, 2008.

1. RiverWire

RiverWire New Member Webmaster

Ive only really just looked into opening an online shop, bosscart looks really good, good job guys, just one question at the end of the payment process what are the payment methods, is paypal one of them ? if someone could let me virtualy buy something from there shop that would be good so i can see the whole process.

2. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant Webmaster

Yes, PayPal is available as payment gateway. After login into the admin panel you may configure it clicking on the shopping cart>>payment configuration>>payment gateways. You will see the list of possible options. Click on the name of paypal and you will be landed at the config page. In the basic shopping cart configuration page you may set the optional checkout process in accordance with your preferences. If you created some cheap product please let me know and I will be your test customer:)
  3. kappa84

kappa84 Senior Member Webmaster

I'm with Bagi, product cheap = me test customer no.2. :)
  4. RiverWire

RiverWire New Member Webmaster

Ok thanks guys, looks like im going to give it a go.. might be couple of weeks before i have time to intergrate it in to the current site, ill create and virtual product and refund you the money for testing it for me :)

Thanks again guys

Featured Resources (View All)