Discussion in 'Social Media' started by riazkhan520, Aug 22, 2016.
I have one website. I want to increase traffic in my website.
What can I do now?
You can increase to your website through SEO and SMO from this you can increase more traffic to the website.
here are many ways you can generate and increase traffic to your website. Lets have a look on some of them
1.Optimize the site for search engines
Search engines are the major way to generate traffic. For this reason you need to optimize your site to get the better rank based on the keyword targeting. SEO is still the most powerful way to get traffic for free and you really need to invest some time and efforts in the optimization of your site.
Social media advertisingand display advertising are all excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand and getting your site in front of people.
3. Get Social
One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches. If you’re a B2C product company, you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.
4. Update the Content Regularly
One of the first steps in getting traffic for free is trivial but vital – get great content and frequently update it. In terms of SEO, content is king. If your content is good and frequently updated you will not only build a loyal audience of recurring visitors, who will often come to see what is new, but search engines will also love your site.
You can do digital marketing...
Cheap website domain and hosting | Cheap website domain names | Unlimited cheap web hosting | Unlimited email hosting
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn
11. Implement Schema Microdata
12. Link Internally
13. Interview Industry Thought Leader
14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast17. Foster a Sense of Community
18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
19. Examine Your Analytics Dat
20. Get Active on Social Media
21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
23. Research the Competition
24. Host Webinars
25. Attend Conferences
Create unique contents and share them in different social medias that will help you a lot.
Content Posting is best way Increase Traffic ranking of website.
Separate names with a comma.