Discussion in 'Traffic Generation' started by Samuel Roy, Sep 14, 2016.
How generate more traffic to the website which is the best methods to increase more traffic.
First Get backlinks on high PR sites or promote your site on social media sites and secondly post unique content everytime.
Try publishing new content (with infographics) to popular websites such as lifehack, whowhatwhy, quicksprout, socialmediatoday, etc and get do-follow or no-follow back links for your website. These sites have an extremely high LIS Score i.e Link Influence Score of 97-99% and hence the back link would be of a very high quality i.e it will influence your rankings. Remember, that the content you publish "should not" be duplicated in any way on other sites as that will the uniqueness of your content. Also, after your content gets published, share it across social media platforms to get a boost in social traffic.
Get Backlinks in High PR sites and promote your site on social media sites.
by article submission, blogging and social sharing.
Social media and SEO is a best way of get more traffic and visitor your website..
Here are some traction channels to consider exploring:
Social Media Marketing
There are numerous ideas you can try out within each channel. In social media marketing you need to determine what platform your customers are using, what type of content works best, the right call-to-action to use, the best time post, etc.
you can get traffic to you website by making a proper action plan like
1. rich content must be published to highly traffic sites e.g you can attract traffic from you-tube by creating out of box video and attracting your potential customer there
2. social media is one of the biggest platform where you can get the traffic , you can generate awesome posts in Facebook and promote that by free and paid channels
3.High quality back links from Wikipedia or guest posting can give you traffic as well as ranking
4. rank your website to number one position and you will traffic
This is the best 25 methods to increase more traffic:
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn
11. Implement Schema Microdata
12. Link Internally
13. Interview Industry Thought Leaders
14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast
17. Foster a Sense of Community
18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
19. Examine Your Analytics Data
20. Get Active on Social Media
21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
23. Research the Competition
24. Host Webinars
25. Attend Conferences
Separate names with a comma.