Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by kaidop, Jan 16, 2010.
is there some tutorial about how to add paypal into some webpage?
Yes, there are enough help provided by Paypal website itself. You can check it here:
Hope it helps.
- Firstly login to Paypal account. Then,
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and afterward click Manage beside the record you need to utilize.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If essential, from the Page menu, select the page you need to alter.
- Click Apps, and after that move and customize the PayPal symbol over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones show on your Web pages when you drift over them.
- Select Buy Now or Donate.
- Click the design you need to show.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click OK
Separate names with a comma.