Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I am looking for 5 site-wide link exchanges with other Web Directory

Discussion in 'Reciprocal Link Exchange' started by poison17, Feb 25, 2009.

1. poison17

poison17 New Member Webmaster

Hi !

Almost one month ago , I managed to start my first directory, and now I am looking for a maximum 5 link exchanges with other directories.

My directory is Free Web Directory - Basic Directory - PR0 directory (only 1 month old domain), but I am working hard on it, to promote and building backlinks.

I am looking for 2-3 directory owners to make a Partner link exchange, site-wide permanent do-follow exchanges. Of-course, having myself a brand new directory, I am not asking only exchanges for high PR directories, but I ask only this : respect the trade, do not attempt to remove the link exchange, but only if you announce me before you do it.

Also, if you have more than 1 directory, we can do a 3-way exchange.

I will place your directory in my right side of the directory, between MENU and ADVERTISERS sections, will be a PARTNER Section.

Well, have a good day !

P.S. I also I am working at building a small list (maximum 10 directories), to be emailed to people every time when they submit a link in my directory, and an automated email in sent by the phpld. Of-course, I will add your directory there, If you'll add mine.

Featured Resources (View All)