Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm the top keyword...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Duke, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Duke

Duke Guest

...for the search string, life supporters.

I'm guessing there must be something to keyword density because I use this term quite often (without spamming it) and I'm at the top now. Funny thing is, I wasn't even in the front 10 pages 6 months ago.

Now to start building my other keywords I guess. What do you think my chances are of being the top keyword for life support?

Anyway, this is a first for me so as a reasonably new webmaster I'm pretty thrilled that I've gotten this far.
  2. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

You never forget your fist love. Mine was 'stretch limousines' I took a guy who lives locally to number one on Altavista/yahoo, and then a year later (after it launched) Google.
  3. Duke

Duke Guest

I have to admit that this whole thread is prolly pretty pointless but I just can't explain how thrilled I was to find out.

I've been looking over all my keywords and will be altering a lot of them once I move to my new webhost in the upcoming weeks.
  4. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

The greatest buzz I get is when a client telephones me to say they are getting business as a result of my efforts. The money is secondary it really is. Don't get me wrong, i like and need the money, but there are many other and easier ways to earn it. I just LOVE success! It is an amazing buzz to know that I have changed the life of someone else throuh my efforts.

Odd outlook maybe, but I can't help it.
  5. Pentarix

Pentarix Guest

That's awesome, congrats (although you told me on TS ;) )! I've hit top result in Google for 2 different sets of keywords in under 3 months, that was pretty cool, now I'm aiming for a few more.

Featured Resources (View All)