Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm think that's right

Discussion in 'Purged Topics' started by BunnyTu2006, Sep 18, 2006.

1. BunnyTu2006

BunnyTu2006 New Member Webmaster

<---edited by Duke--->

Reason: sounded too much like shameless self promotion to me.
  2. Duke

Duke Guest

This site's purpose is primarily for webmaster related discussions and not drug related links. I've given you the benefit of the doubt by just editing your post but if I see another of similar content, you will be banned permanently.

Of course all of this assumes that your not a bot.
  3. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Cheers for that Ken :)
  4. aahahhaha i didnt even get 2 read what she/he said. :-( awwzzz...:p just by lookin at the title. im laughing already. lolz sorry about that but eitha way you cant ban him duke he didnt do anythin. it waz an accident.
  5. Duke

Duke Guest

People don't post stupidly by accident GI, it's always intentional. If you come here to shamelessly self promote yourself or spam needless crap in the forums, you will be banned.

Content such as was edited above does nothing to help a sites forums and may only hurt them as guests may not return feeling the content here is not relevent. This is why it's extremely important to not only weed out the crappola, but to do it as immediate as possible.
  6. dont scae him away, he might not comeback ;-) :p

okk i undastand dickey.. you should've deleted this thread anyway..nothin 2 do hea..this is pointless..Ps. i hope you didnt ban the guy.
  7. Duke

Duke Guest

Good lord, I think I think from late spring on, I've had the misfortune of meeting or conversing with the highest amount of stupid people ever.

Featured Resources (View All)