Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LBS Black template

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by temi, Jan 3, 2009.

1. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

New Link Bid Script templates is now being released quite regularly, I am pleased that some LBS users are actually creating and releasing new template, one such template is the black template released by Martin. You can see a screenshot of the template above.

The template can be downloaded directly from Martin's website which is webkatalog , you can find other link bid script template at phplinkbid templates . If you are new to LBS, you can find out more information and download location from Link Bid Script

2. ben

ben New Member Webmaster

I am new to this and think the folks at LBS are doing a great job. Can someone help me to increase the max characters as I want to increase the length of the descriptions.

Also want to remove the alexa and other stats on the listin details page but can't do it form the admin section [even though there is a menu for it].
  3. LocalGoogleGuru

LocalGoogleGuru New Member Webmaster

So... LBS means Link Bid Script?

I've not heard of that yet... am I correct in assuming it is a variation on a directory but we get to bid to see if we can get our link higher in rank (with that directory)?

Featured Resources (View All)