Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Links from some of my SEO sites.

Discussion in 'Staff Room' started by OldWelshGuy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

As you know, I am retiring from practising SEO for clients this year, so have wondered what to do with my sites related to SEO.

I am considering adding some sort of directory on Old Welsh Guy The Google Expert & a blog and directory on www.unbrella-consultancy.co.uk . Both these sites have real good link juice for SEO/web marketing, but crap PR as I don't abide with the PR route as you know.

I am thinking of having a product review section (possibly via the blog? and maybe a directory of webmasters/web designers forums tools resources etc, on one or both.

They will of course be paid listings, but they will be hand reviewed by myself, and I will ensure best practice, unique descriptions, some deep links also if there are various sections on a site.

I am looking at pitching the cost at around $20 a shot, which might be high by comparison, but then again, both sites get a lot of traffic for SEO key-phrases, and a lot of traffic from links.

What do you reckon?
  2. SkinnerW

SkinnerW New Member Webmaster

For the link from high traffic niche site this is not expensive at all, considering that also it will be permanent link...
  3. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

The directory will have a comprehensive review of the site carried out by muself, and will include in context deep links, (contextual). I am likely to be rejecting 99% of the submissions anyhow though, But I wanted to see what the feeling is.

Featured Resources (View All)