Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a webmaster for a football site

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by Stifler, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Stifler

Stifler Guest

Hey all,

I'm looking for a football (soccer) fans who wants to earn some money with his hobby. I own the website thefootballbox.com, but because I don't have that much time nowadays, I'm looking for somebody who is willing to posts footballnews.
    How much you will earn can we discuss when you contact me (wijnreder[at]hotmail[dot]com). The Football Box will also be opened up soon in a Dutch/Belgium version and the're prospects of also becoming German and French.

Anyway... if you feel like joining or want to know more.. do not hesitate and contact me.

2. KlaasKoopman

KlaasKoopman Guest

I am dutch, please name your price, if it's worth it I would be able to post football news, wether it's english dutch OR german!
  3. Stifler

Stifler Guest

Hey Klaas,

I'm Dutch too.. the money you will earn will be a percentage of the revenue of advertisement. So at the beginnen i wouldn't count on that much money. But with the right promotion it will definately increase.
    So i think the people I'm looking should be football fan first and would like to do it as an 'hobby' , which could results in some extra cash at the end.

4. KlaasKoopman

KlaasKoopman Guest

Hmm well please count me out then, I can't work for 00 :D good luck finding some one though!

Featured Resources (View All)