Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mac problems

Discussion in 'Design' started by Stephanie, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member Webmaster

I have just received this message over on the BizFace forum. I will ask her to join you guys here, but just wondered if anyone has an answer in case:

Hi there. I've just discovered that my website is unviewable on a Mac. I'm afraid that yes I did create the site myself and I'm not a web design guru (I used software that created the code for me without me having to worry about it).

If anyone has any ideas on what I can do to solve this I'd be really grateful to hear from you!

As I say, I will ask her to join here - hope this is not too basic a question!
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

We will be happy to help this person if he/she come over here. Since I am a member of your forum, I am equally happy to come and respond to this kind of question at your forum. I will pop over and see if I can help if the person does not surface here today.
  3. xhan

xhan <span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg Webmaster

she means it doesn't work on safari? if its a graphics problem - ie the background of the image is different to the actual bg even though you took the hex code from the psd then it could be a gamma problem: Grr Gamma. - eruANNA

if a site has valid html/css it will generally work in safari.
  4. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Are you on Mac Xhan?

Featured Resources (View All)