Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Making Log-In more secure by adding multi-factor authentication

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by JohnM, Mar 26, 2009.

1. JohnM

JohnM New Member Webmaster

Hi all,

I want to make the log-in process to the secured area of our company website more secure by adding multi-factor authentication (we are currently just using username/pw) Does anyone know of a good system to use? :helpsign:

I have been trying to find a system myself online, but the only reasonable option I found is SafeTok (safetok.com). Does anybody have experience with this system?:confused:

I really like about SafeTok that it will be for free for us and our users since it's free to implement :thumbsup: and the users do not need to buy expensive tokens for it but can just use any available USB stick or other consumer electronics item (mobile phone, ipod etc.) they already have. :cool:

However, I wonder how our users will take the introduction of the system. Do you reckon that the users will find the system easy to use and the transition to the multi-factor authentication will go smoothly? Do you think the SafeTok system is a good option? :confused: What factors are most important to consider when implementing multi-factor authentication? If you have already integrated multi-factor authentication, what was most important to you and what did you find most troublesome? What system did you choose and why? Have you felt a big boost in user confidence after adding multi-factor authentication (or if you haven't integrated it yet, would you expect there to be a big boost?) :confused:

Featured Resources (View All)