Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need US shared hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Tollokt, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Tollokt

Tollokt New Member Webmaster

Hello members of this unique forum!

Looking for hosting in USA that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about Dailyrazor.com and its cPanel hosting services?

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
    Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?
  2. Necolos-DJ

Necolos-DJ New Member Webmaster

I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. Try to widen your search. HostingSource.com would work fine.
    - cool network and server uptime,
    - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
    - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
    - cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.
  3. Jones Grobasf

Jones Grobasf New Member Webmaster

As an alternative, you can rely on 4Goodhosting. With their plans you will get stable shared hosting solutions, 24/7 real time support and competitive pricing based on my long time experience. They have setup my website for free and right now my site is running fast without any downtime or outages. I am very happy and impressed with these guys. Go ahead and try them!
  4. Jeennor

Jeennor New Member Webmaster

IMHo, you will make right decision to give hostwinds.com ssd web host a try. Their servers are located in US.
    I like their patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
  5. Grashin

Grashin New Member Webmaster

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with reliable and reputed time-tested web hosts.
    I can recommend plusplushosting.net - it is flexible US web host, customers' safety is the main goal for them.

According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Featured Resources (View All)