Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

novocaine has entered the building

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by novocaine, Aug 11, 2004.

1. novocaine

novocaine Guest

Hey there all you webmasters!!!. My name is Radu aka novocaine. I found out about your site / forum from a friend of mine, u all know him, FiveSeven so I had to check it out.
    I am a webdesigner / junior programmer (PHP) and i like everything related to Computer Graphics. I don't know what else to say about me, i'll let my work speak for me :)
  2. FiveseveN

FiveseveN Guest

Yeah, welcome, C13H21O2N2Cl (that IS novocaine) ! Let me remind you that it's spelled "FiveseveN" and not Five-Seven or FiveSeven or 57 or anything other than the original FN Herstal name.
  3. novocaine

novocaine Guest

lol.. ok.. sorry FiveseveN :)
  4. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Welcome to UK Webmaster world novocaine, Thanks for dropping by :) I am pleased you honoured FiveseveN invitation, I look forward to you inviting you friends too so that we can get this forum buzzing!

If you have done any cool PHP application lets have a look, who knows...

5. novocaine

novocaine Guest

well.. about my php work so far.. I created the ususal beginner stuff. a guestbook, a shoubox, a news manangement system (sound so big.. just a couple of scripts). All these script were created for my site.. and.. for fun :), but in the future i really want to do something usefull and.. good :)
  6. Eric

Eric Guest

Hi novocaine!

Excellent site ya got there! I also LOVE the shot you took of Venice, takes me back to my earth roaming days.

Featured Resources (View All)