Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Discussion in 'Staff Room' started by Duke, May 31, 2005.

1. Duke

Duke Guest

I'm pretty new to vb and I think I have all the permissions set right. If you get a chance temi or ovi, would you mind double checking my work and letting me know if it's ok? If I've screwed something up, I'd really like to work.

I've also registered as alter-ego. This is my test dummy for viewing forums as a member with no privaledges and shows me the err of my ways quickly when logging in as alter-ego. I also viewed the site as a visitor and think it all displays properly.

2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

No probs Ken, well done, all seem fine to me
  3. Duke

Duke Guest

Thanks temi, I'm really glad you gave me the privaledge to help out here. I'll be doing more over the next while, right now I'm just trying to smooth some things out on my sites. Actually that's a lie, I have to re-build from scratch what it took close to a year to build.
  4. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I think the thanks shoud be the other way round, I should be the one saying thank you for taking the time to help out :)
  5. ovi

ovi Guest

Also at my end everything is ok.

6. Duke

Duke Guest

I've done nothing temi but thanks just the same. I do love this place and will be here for years to come though and will do what I can to contribute, that you can bank on.

Featured Resources (View All)