Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Photo Manipulation

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Helpdesk' started by novocaine, Aug 11, 2004.

1. novocaine

novocaine Guest

well.. some of my works. I am kinda new to Photoshop.. about 4 months and this is my work so far :)
    first: krup eye:
  2. novocaine

novocaine Guest

i used a pretty face to.. make this:
  3. novocaine

novocaine Guest

created using photos made by me and a nice image with a girl :D

4. novocaine

novocaine Guest

i call this on silence
  5. novocaine

novocaine Guest

this is a poster :)
  6. novocaine

novocaine Guest

this is my first image. You can see the difference :)

7. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

8. FiveseveN

FiveseveN Guest

novocaine, from now on, only post graphics directly related to web-design. And DO try to keep it under 800 x 600. Thank you.
  9. novocaine

novocaine Guest

that was me.. anyway.. please delete this thread.. i see that it's off-topic
  10. FiveseveN

FiveseveN Guest

I don?t think that?s really necessary. It doesn?t hurt the community, but if another moderator decides to delete it, it?s fine by me.
  11. Eric

Eric Guest

I think the work is fantastic! But it is going to chew up a lot of bandwidth here on the boards. Maybe in the future you could just throw up a quick blank page with the photos and give us a link, no?
  12. ovi

ovi Guest

Your work is greate, if you only work from 4 month on photoshop you are already the "god of photoshop", i encourage you to continue with your work, and please when you have time to post more of your work, or even a URL :)
    Keep on working man!

13. novocaine

novocaine Guest

if you think i am good after for months, check out what FiveseveN can do.. he is really good.. and has a lot of experience in this area :)
    ($5 for the advertising dude :))
    more of my work you can see on the website submited to another section of the forum :)
  14. ovi

ovi Guest

I sow man...he is realy good...anyway...keep posting man... :)

15. FiveseveN

FiveseveN Guest

Thanks. But don't expect any money from me :D

As you can see, the thread has been moved. Now it's no longer off-topic. It has a topic of its own :)
  16. ovi

ovi Guest

I don't aspect any money....stay cool man...I create the thread specialy for you, I hope that soon that you will be a moderator there! ;)
  17. novocaine

novocaine Guest

more :)

here are more manipulations, i hope that in the near future i will have time to make more images, i really like this
    manipulations on a Neverwinter wallpaper
  18. novocaine

novocaine Guest

this is a "joke" dedicated to the end of the school year.. just another interpretation of the end o school :)
  19. novocaine

novocaine Guest

this is a dummy poster for a festival, the text is random :)
  20. novocaine

novocaine Guest

bloody tentacles :))

i took some time to edit my previous images and to resize them, i hope that now they're good

Featured Resources (View All)