Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pl review www.starjokes.com

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by smo, Sep 4, 2004.

1. smo

smo Guest

Please review my site StarJokes.com

Trying to improve PR. Searching for traffic.
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I think your site is nice, the layout is excellent and professionally done. The 3 column layout you adopted worked well, you are able to use the left hand side for navigation, the middle for contents and the right for adverts.

Well done :)
  3. ovi

ovi Guest

Nice, very nice & professional, my oppinion is the same as the oppinion of Temi, I have only a sugestion, an ideea of mine...put the banner from the top somewere on the footer, before the two W3C images.
  4. novocaine

novocaine Guest

indeed.. this looks pretty good.. the layout is very functional and doesn't draq attention on it so the user can focus on the informations on the site..
    - maybe a better header will make this site look better
  5. hello

hello Guest

I have a different opinion i hate it , first of all those google ads seriously need a color change and besides that i think you should unbold the top of the nav it just doesn't look right to me . After that i think it's good :)
  6. smo

smo Guest

Once my site gets traffic I will fill with color full banners, ad box etc. ( now it is 15 unique hits a day only) .

Google ad I don't have control over it. It is showing that type ads only. Can I force it to show full picture ads ?
  7. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Yes of course you can display whatever you like on your site is you use the correct tags

Featured Resources (View All)