Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Post Exchange Group 20

Discussion in 'Forum Post Exchange' started by temi, Apr 8, 2005.

1. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

Post Exchange Group 20 Members
    Site Name/URL Site Theme

UK Webmasters Forums Webmaster Forums
    WebDev Website Development
    Webmaster Serve Webmaster Related
    Family Support Family related issues

Quick questions and answers on post exchange group.
    - Question: What is post exchange group?
    Answer: Post exchange group is just a group of forum owners who post in each other's forum to help increase contents.
    - Question: How can I join?
    Answer: Simple, register as a member of this forum, PM temi and give him details of your site. If your site theme is acceptable your site detail will be added to the list below. You will be required to choose any of the forums below, contribute a minimum of 20 post to your chosen forum before your site is added to the list below.
    - Question: What happens after I get the first 20 posts.
    Answer: Other members will the be notified of your membership and they will start posting to your forum and you will start posting to their forum as well. The aim is for you to contribute a minimum of 20 posts to all the forums below and the owners of the forums will all contribute 20 post each to your forum.
    - Question: How would I know that other members have posted to my forum?
    At the end of the month or whenever a members has contributed 20 post to your forum, the member will come here to show the stats of his/her posting in other members forum
  2. pinyo

pinyo Guest

My Stats
    Forums I am posting in: (1) UK Webmasters [25] (2) WebDev [0] (3) Webmaster Serve [0]

April: (1) = 16, (2) = 15, (3) = 18;

Updated: Okay, after I talk to temi, I misunderstood the rule and cannot maintain 20 posts per month per forum for everyone here. I will however continue to post to the 3 forums above as courtesy exchange (not part of this group). Thank you.

Note: Okay, I am a bit shocked by temi's PM. I thought it was 20 per month total to any forums when I first started. I didn't understand that it was 20 per forums. I can probably keep up with 20 per month in 3 forums (not sure how long), but if I have to do 20 for each and every forums, then I might as well give up now. I know for a fact I will not be able to do it, especially for non-webmaster related topics. I really don't have that much to say (even on my own site). :(

We need to reevaluate the set up.
  3. Duke

Duke Guest

I'll have to join some of these other sites and yack it up I guess.
  4. temi

Yes, if you want to join, choose one of the other sites and post contribute at least 20 post, all the other members will then start coming to your forum to contribute a minimum of 20 post per month.
    Should I add you to the group?
  5. Duke

Duke Guest

Ya sure, add me.

I think you know my dedication level toward posting in other forums.
  6. temi

You have been added Ken, please start your membership by posting at least 20 post to the first site on the list
  7. Duke

Duke Guest

k, I'll sign up when I get home from work.
  8. pinyo

pinyo Guest

Temi...I would suggest having 1 thread dedicate to member listing and monthly stats and you can have other threads for discussion.

This will keep it cleaner in the long run. I guess you can split this thread from post #3 and keep this one as a running tally of who are the member and where they post, etc.
  9. Paul_KY

Paul_KY New Member Webmaster

True! Plus the SE won't know about the link exchanges.

Good Job!
  10. temi

Thanks for the suggestion Pinyo, I will do that later today
  11. Duke

Duke Guest

I'm registered and posting (slowly) at all the above forums.

UK Webmaster World = 367 posts.
    Dev Forums = 24 (they finally realized that I couldn't login after changing to vb).
    Great Nexus = 25
    Webmaster Serve = 3 (just joined today)

I'm assuming the family site is mine but the link doesn't work. I'm also wondering if this is in my best intersts as the only sites in this forum exchange are webmaster related. My site is on a completely different playing field and I'm unsure of whether or not anyone actually will want to join there and post.

Featured Resources (View All)