Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Postage and shipping

Discussion in 'Boss Cart General Support' started by roynorry, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roynorry

roynorry New Member Webmaster

When I set my shipping costs at 5.00 (£5), they are reflected inaccurately on the final bill. By example a shipping rate set at £5 shows as 2.70 however, the full £5 is deducted and the correct total amount is displayed to the buyer.

Also is there a way to display the post and packing costs to the buyer before they reach the final stage of the checkout procedure. Most of the pages preceding the final stage do not show post and packing costs nor do they refelct this in the total price shown for the product. Not until the very end.

2. Piotrek

Piotrek Guest

Hello Roy,

Could you tell me more about the problem you got? Are you using the newest version of Boss Cart? Are you setting shipment price per weight or per item? If you put price per weight, like £5 per 1lbs but your item weights less than 1lbs it will deduct the shipment price.

The idea to put shipment info on product page is very good, currently BossCart does not do that, but we will add it to new feature list for next edition. Meanwhile I suggest you could add a custom page or box in templates with the info about shipping prices, depending on where you like it displayed.

Please let me know if you need more advice.

Kind Regards,

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.