Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Project management and business

Discussion in 'Project Management and Outsourcing' started by georgiana, Mar 29, 2005.

1. georgiana

georgiana Guest

I wanna present a website that helped me a lot in my project work. I found it while i was desperate searching for informaiton about project management and i discovered that it contains a lot of information about projects, project management, many tips and advices on how to build a successfull project or how to be a good Project Manager. It basically gives you anything you need on this subject. All you have to do is read and apply what it says.
    While i was reading there i discovered things that i never imagined could be important in life or for the organization of a project. It was like reading the perfect solution to all my problems regarding work in that moment. What can i say more?! I did what they advised me to, and i managed to achieve success.
    I hope all of you who need information about this issue will visit it and will follow its advices so it will help you too like it helped me. Oh, i forgot to say the name of the site. Silly me.<strong> www.visitask.com</strong> Take a look yourself and you will see i'm right about it. Many thanks. I'll get back later with other websites i liked.
  2. Win8282

Win8282 Guest

Hmm... thou I don't think that this post is too appropiate for this forum... try posting this on the general talk

Featured Resources (View All)