Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

promotion help via blogs directories forums etc.

Discussion in 'Staff Room' started by OldWelshGuy, May 26, 2008.

1. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

Ok Guys, I know I have discussed this, and even tried to get something running. But I want to get a network of good link resources owned by trusted friends etc.

This is something that we ned to do as we are constantly looking for 'decent' links, and if we control the content and the places, then we can build up a powerfull unconnected network of potential link partners.

I have about a dozen blogs for example across various topics, have at least 6 reseller hosting accounts spread here there and everywhere. . I like all of you know the importance of ensuring link building doesn't get messy and doesn't pull togerther your own sites into an unrelated cluster.

I would like to be able to get a list of potential and existing topics where links are likely to be needed. And also a potential list of link resources. One pitfall that many drift into is overusing their own linking resources, this can devalue your link juice once Google work out it is a content network, so the wider the spread, the better.

Who is up for getting involved in this? I set up a forum a little while back, it is robots blocked in fact as it is a forum it is password protected, so is secure. Ifyou are intersted, lets get together, we can share hints and tips between a VERY select few (it is invitation opnly and then by approval).

Temi & Bagi registered a while back, but I thought I would float this here once again.

Please give me your thoughts and questions so we can iron out exactly what we are getting into :)
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

I think this is a fantastic idea, being able to share resources will help one get quality link from trusted sources easily.
    Could you send me the url of the site once more, I have forgotten :(
  3. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant Webmaster

OWG, it is somehing that we need nowadays, as getting trusted links is more difficoult. I don't have two much English websites, but i would gladly join in a network which based on friendship.
    Unfortunatly i am with Temi, so can't remember the forum we registered. :(
  4. KingPin

KingPin Member Webmaster

Who is up for getting involved in this? - I for one would be interested if the invitation is still available.

5. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

All eyes on OWG to issue the IV again :)
  6. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy New Member Webmaster

I haven't binned this, I am just really busy. The forum is set up on my domain, i just have to htaccess it to ensure noone can get at it, and sort it out.

Featured Resources (View All)