Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Quality SAPE Links Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by Kal Petkoff, Nov 30, 2013.

  1. Kal Petkoff

    Kal Petkoff New Member Webmaster

    Providing quality SAPE Links Service. All of the SAPE properties are been checked upon:
    • each website / webpage is checked against google ban
    • all links are from UNIQUE IPs
    • links are placed on pages with content (no empty pages)
    • all webpages have actual PR (not just root domain)
    • outbound links on each webpage are between 10 - 15
    Providing 3 types of packages:
    • Classic SAPE - links are from the spectrum all domain names (.com / .net / .org / .info / .ru / .kz / .ua ... etc)
    • English SAPE - links are from 90% English language site, the other 10% are from other languages but NO Russian language websites
    • Home Page SAPE - links from ROOT domains ONLY
    All links are good for 30 days! ALL LINKS ARE FROM ACTUAL PAGES WITH PR1 to PR6 - NO EXCEPTION!!!

Featured Resources (View All)

Share This Page