Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

revenge of the spam

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Helpdesk' started by midlandi, Jan 19, 2007.

1. midlandi

midlandi Guest

Found this on another forum which i wanted to share with you all.I thought it was quite good.

"Hi everyone,

Fed-up with all the spam mail that's flooding your inbox? Me too.Well,a friend of mine,Craig Peri, has found a funny & unorthodox way of dealing with them and just thought I should share this with all of you.It's so simple no one would've thought of it.Get ready....(insert dramatic drumroll here)here it is:

Yup,that's rite.That's it.His secret:He simply showed them a them a business that is far better than them having to make money by sending people emails.And 3 of them actually signed up for some of his networks,plus, a lot of the spamming has stopped.

I just couldn't stop laughing when I first found out about this .I don't know about you but I don't see any harm in trying"
  2. temi

temi Facilitator Webmaster

you actually just beat me to it, I am thinking of doing exactly the same thing, I have been collecting the email address of spamers especially the b***** spaming this forum, will be paying them back in kind shortly.

Featured Resources (View All)